Sunday 8 July 2012

Welcome to my cake blog!

Anyone who knows me will know that I’m partial to a cake… or three!  As a cake lover, I wanted to share my experiences with others, including where I have found great cakes so they too can share the delights.  I’ll be referencing where and when I’ve bought them or, if possible, where to find the recipes for any homemade cakes I blog about.

In order to do this, I’m going to use a two-part scoring system reflecting what are, in my humble opinion, the two most important cake attributes: presentation and taste (not necessarily in that order, but that is the order that the cake presents itself to us).  Both scores will be out of 10.  I will also give an overall score, also out of 10.

I’ll welcome suggestions from readers as to places/recipes to try out or the views of others on any of the delights I have reviewed.

Happy eating J

No comments:

Post a Comment